Mental Health Check !

lady_linni

Mental Health Check !

Post by lady_linni » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi! How is everyone is doing? Great? Meh? Not so good? Make sure you are practicing self care!

A few basic self care suggestions
Have a good routine, that’s structured whether you are working from home or taking care of children.
Eat healthy building your immune system. Don’t binge on junk food.
Get sunlight and fresh air
Move more and workout
Stay in contact with family and friends via technology
Avoid negativity

As for me? I am ok 👍 I’ve been home longer than normal which has been nice and the weather has been great. Hope all is well with everyone. If things aren’t going so well make sure to reach out for the support you require.

mjordansslave

Re: Mental Health Check !

Post by mjordansslave » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:43 pm

Very nice post. Thank you for sharing it. I agree with everything you said. I am just taking it easy for now and mostly staying home. I am doing a lot of reading of my spiritual books and Buddhism. Working on myself and meditating more. I have no income coming in right now which sucks and can't wait for some things to reopen. I miss eating out the most and going to the pool and hot tub. I am very thankful for life and my loved ones. I am very thankful and grateful for all the workers out there still working and being of service. May all stay healthy well and be happy and prosperous and free from all suffering. Steve

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Thank you lady_linni and mjordansslave - very well written and good advice. May we all put this time to good use and be positive influences on those around us.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Sat May 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Thanks cbtluvr. I cant wait for this crisis to be over so i can go back to worshipping the most beautiful mistresses at the den. Till then patience i must have. Every one be safe and well.

lady_linni

Post by lady_linni » Tue May 19, 2020 11:10 am

❤️❤️❤️

The healthier you remain the longer you are able to serve IS! 😉💋