hmmm - special session

cbtluvr2009

hmmm - special session

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:10 am

Last night at the Den. I submitted to a Domme that I had not visited before. Let me start by saying it was indeed very special. I happen to be into humiliation - frequently SPH (since I qualify) - however this session humiliation was different and VERY SPECIAL. Everything she did was exciting and effective. The main thing though is that although I call myself cbtluvr2009 she suggested I might want to change that to wishfullwannabecbtluvr. There was many painful (wonderful) parts of the session but although I appreciate humiliation - this stung and hurt. Although she was not impressed by my endurance or anything she'd expect from a cbtluvr --- I think I will look at it as a learning lesson. I plan to present myself to her often so she can help me stretch out so as to earn the right to call myself a cbtluvr. It may take time but the process should be inspiring. Wish us luck and if any of you want to suggest other ladies that could help me with my deficiency I would appreciate the recommendations. Thanks to the Den and the Ladies of the Den and to anyone with some suggestions.