Back home & available for kinky shenanigans!

lady_linni

Back home & available for kinky shenanigans!

Post by lady_linni » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Hi!

Been a naughty boy? Need a little discipline in your life ? I am back home from tour and thinking it’s time I bend you over my knee for a nice hard barehanded otk spanking or maybe a hard smack on the ass w/ a long wooden paddle will do ? I do enjoy using thuddy floggers as well....anything to keep you line! 😈

I will be home for a limited time- taking names and kicking ass....hope to see some of my regular boys as well as some new folks! Women & couples welcome! Multi Mistress/Multi hour & overnights available!

We’ve also revamped our twitter so make sure to follow for daily updates! @TheDenAZ and make sure to stay tuned for my upcoming return to Sunday Femdom Funday’s! Hoping to start throwing my kinky Femdom Funday play parties again! You don’t want to miss these!

unruly_at_times

Re: Back home & available for kinky shenanigans!

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Well of course I’ve been a naughty boy and a hard bare handed otk spanking over Lady Linni’s Lap is well dare I say….probably necessary! But of course you can’t catch me misbehaving unless you read this. I guess I’ll take my chances :-).And I’ll also trust that another mistress doesn’t read this and report me to you putting me in double jeopardy of having two dominant disciplinarians to deliver the bare bottomed spankings I deserve back to back or in tandem. Tee hee hee :lol:

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:18 am

Nobody monitoring this playground as of late. Adds an aura of suspense but the lack of swift consequences does little to discourage risk taking and misbehavior. It’s free reign until somebody shows up with a badge and a paddle. :P

lady_linni

Post by lady_linni » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:00 am

All i see is words ? Where is the action? lol….report to The Den & bend over!

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:08 am

:o :oops:

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:16 am

I’ll call the den. Cop uniform or school teacher/administrator outfit? ;)

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 am

Well in a classic case of “f**k around and find out” I found out a little of what Lady Linni can do if you misbehave. I highly recommend it, though I also sort of recommend misbehaving in moderation so she swings at maybe something less than full capacity if you know what I mean 🙂

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:33 pm

I believe you were inquiring about Mistress Celene. Over the last 4 or 5 months I have had the privilege of presnting myself to her several time. She is great. But I have not been able to reach her for several weeks now. However, yesterday July 19th I had the privilege of being there for Mistress Lunas amusement. If you get to present yourself to her you won't be disappointed.

lady_linni

Post by lady_linni » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:10 pm

Lmaooooo that wasn’t even at full capacity. And people are already scared and Me you’re making it worse 😅😩😂 Just an FYI I do check in during My sessions and not once did he mention it being too much or ask for Me to tone it down and he had these options (which i am open to…)

Find out for yourself is all I am saying 😈

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Ha ha. Lady Linni is awesome. You should fear her so much that you book a session to umm overcome your fear or something like that :-)