Back home & available for kinky shenanigans!

unruly_at_times

Re: Back home & available for kinky shenanigans!

Post by unruly_at_times » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Also thank you cbt for the recommendation. All the ladies at the den are wonderful and deserve recognition individually and collectively.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:27 pm

Lady_linni - I just went to the main page of doiAZ and they have a list of ladies that are available there - but you are not listed. Just though you should know. ;)

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:24 am

Hey cbt lover

Just wanted to point out that you can find Lady Linnis profile on the main page under “visiting mistresses”

I don’t know what the nuances are that distinguish “our mistresses” from “visiting mistresses” but if you click on that part it increases the mistress menu and some of them are at the den often enough that semi permanent resident might be a better description than visiting.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:39 pm

Thank you. I do think some ladies will be wanted by different guys. The ones I go to and do so again and again are ladies that care about me and will do somed cbt, ballbusting, humiliation, etc -- Plus whatever they want to do.. I am there mainly for their amusement.

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:34 am

I think all the mistresses are terrific but I do agree that specific mistresses will specialize or appeal to different subs in ways that make some fit better by virtue of compatible style, personality or which kink they specialize, in relative to the sub’s interest and preferred style.