MayDay-Two4Tues

Porsche

MayDay-Two4Tues

Post by Porsche » Mon May 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Happy MayDay, Beltane-to all of you Saints and Sinners, As we move into May, I want to remind you that we have had many new Domina's join us at DOIAZ and we will be having more join us in the next couple of weeks. Check both the Mistress and as well as Visting Mistress's. Never before in the history of DOIAZ have we had such expertise or variety in Mistress's. We are looking for training dummies for the next couple of months. If you would like to be a training dummy-you must agree to give us your phone number so we can text you. You can email/call us with your number and what it is that you enjoy doing. Remember all play continues to be safe, sane and consensual. We will work within your limits.
We are reviving Two4Tuesday which is 2 Dominas on Tuesday for 200. We also replaced the AC units in the whole building, so we are keeping very cool. Even the Grande Hall has a new roof unit-5 Ton Trane- so it is cooler than it has ever been and we are looking forward to be able to play comfortably in the dungeon. We look forward to having you visit us soon.
Never Yours
HeadMistress PorsccheLynn

lady_linni

Re: MayDay-Two4Tues

Post by lady_linni » Tue May 04, 2021 9:14 pm

I have done several multi Mistress sessions and would love the chance to do doubles, triples and more with some of the new house Mistress’s! I will be home most of May! Serve Me while you can!

cbtluvr2009

Re: MayDay-Two4Tues

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 pm

What a great idea. How could one not jump at it??? May is almost over - any chance it wil carry over into June? And July? and, and, and????