Post by Mistress_Celene » Thu May 20, 2021 11:07 am

Hello Everyone!

This is my schedule for the next 2 weeks:
5/25 1pm-7pm
5/28 1pm-7pm
5/29 3pm-9pm
6/2 1pm-7pm
6/4 1pm- 7pm

I will also be available Memorial day by special appointment :)

-Miss Celene

cbtluvr2009

Re: Mistress Celene's Schedule 5/25 - 6/5

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:29 pm

Hi Mistres Celene - as always you made me feel very privileged to be there FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT and I truly believe you lots of fun. I love your smiles and giggles while I hopefully make music for your ears. One special thing for me today is that an unimpressive and almost unnoticeable part of me is GRATERFULLY STILL VERY VERY NOTICEABLE TO ME. Thank you so very much. I can hardly wait to be there for you. I shall fantasize about being there for You and 2 other ladies for 3 hours or so. Well, I know that's a fantasy but fantasies can be fun. I hope you don't mind my fantasy. I have many others too. I'd say be good and keep enjoying what you do. Maybe I should say keep being as bad as you want. I now need to go and enjoy the sensation in those special places. :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:46 am

Whew. That day was magnificent. I truly wished I could stay for a few more hours. As a result, the rest of the day I pretended I was you and was really having fun being you. And of course I was being me at the same time. Confusing? I often torment myself in various ways but they never reach the point of what you ladies reach for your your amusement. But for 3 days I have done some new things that took me places I don't reach by myself. But definitely to places you take me when I am there. As a result I ended up with some special bruises and even some cig burns. Lots of binding prolonged for hours - a few insertions - etc, etc. I can hardly wait till the next time. I'm considering even "maybe" being a little bit bratty. Like asking you to promise to not hurt me (or at least not harm me) - Or please don't make me be noisy? or maybe you have some special requirements for me - after all it is always for your amusement so you have a GOOD TIME.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:08 pm

Hello there - I will be there at 1:00 on June 4th. :D :oops: (oops is supposed to be "crying or very sad" - I won't be sad unless things are suprisingly made to be CRYING. Wondering if Miss Luna might want to assist with the needles. I'll be bringing some things that you hopefully will "ENJOY" - i am so glad to be getting to be there for YOUR AMUSEMENT. Of course you will have the finally total say as to how it goes. My heart is racing as I type this and a couple of my parts are getting to be a bit anxiously painful. :D :lol: I won't be laughing but I bet you will be.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Ooops - you might want to retain some fluids. If YOU wish that is.

Mistress_Celene

Post by Mistress_Celene » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:16 am

I'm glad you've enjoyed our sessions so much, I'm sure today's will be just as fun. Don't forget your tigerbalm this time ;)

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:48 am

I'll leave early and pick up some tiger balm. Your response has already made my day. See you at 1:00. It won't be long now. Well darn it never was. Any chance for some needles? :D :lol: :oops:

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:52 pm

I just thank you VERY much for today.

It may seem that I was being "off base' being there since my wife died just the other day. I spent many hours at the hospital over the course of several days. The last few she was breathing here, unable to speak, etc. It was very difficult. Knowing that she'd be best off if she were to go. But not wanting to have her out of my life. Kind of selfish on my behalf.

But by getting to be there with you today helped me to not dwell on things - and i do believe it did me lots of good.

So God bless you for seeing me and I will be looking forward to the next time. We have survived with our Social Security money (less than $3000 a month. Once she no longer will get any I am not sure what we will do. Maybe have 3 people move out and have 3 others move in figuring they can pay some rent and be real helpful here. Or simply sell the house and get rid of what we have here. Again not easy dealing with things.

Not looking for sympathy - so glad that she was (and is) part of my life. I just wanted to explain things lest you wondered if my being there was a bit heartless.

Best wishes to you along with many Thanks
Art

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:42 am

Sigh - xhamster would not allow me to post this. But I had a strong desire to share it.

Hopefully that's fine with you.

First - did you not notice "no whiskers"?

So here's what I wanted to post.

Watching this and hearing her talk seemed like she was talking directly to me. I used to hate being so tiny (2 1/2" soft and 31/4" hard. But I now frequently visit ProDommes that amuse them selves by abusing me and teasing me. Before now days most ladies felt like it was best to ignore and pretend they didn't notice. Now days the ladies I see love to tease me and abuse it. So now days it is not useless and for some "interesting" I should mention that now in my 70s it does not ever get hard. It is soft and always limp. It's been years since I have cum. Oh well - lead me to more ProDommes.

I had viewed this and wanted to post to it.
https://xhamster.com/videos/natacha-lau ... ph-xhsr5xN

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Have to post something so the Pokemon sword bot isn't at the top of the thread.

Better role play idea?

Celene as paddle-wielding "mean girl" sorority sister who turns misbehaving frat boy into a little sis pledge for hazing?

OR

Aunt Celene's old fashioned country style bed and breakfast where those who are late for breakfast get a good old fashioned spanking with the dreaded wooded spoon and maybe a trip to the woodshed?

Inquiring minds want to know ;)