Its My Birthday Month! Serve a LEO Goddess! Over the hill on 7/31!

lady_linni

Its My Birthday Month! Serve a LEO Goddess! Over the hill on 7/31!

Post by lady_linni » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:22 am

Hi! I’ve been home for a little over a week & catching up with my Dungeon Sisters has been so good! I am preparing to turn 40 on July 31st! Celebrate by booking a session w/ a LEO ♌️ Goddess! Multi Mistress Multi Hour Overnights available! I’ll be available for sessions until July 28th!

Some of you may know I went through a lot of changes this last year that were quite scary but necessary for a better quality of life. I am thriving and excited to rebrand and for My future as a Pro Domme in Her 40s!

The return of my Sunday Femdom Funday’s will be Oct 3rd, 2021! 4pm! My kinky femdom play parties will be similar to what they were before the pandemic PLUS I’m excited to announce that I will be adding My Domme sister Madame Rose will be celebrating Her birthday (@YourMadameRose on twitter) & performing live as well as Myself & Princess Kimmi (@BratPrincessKim) And I may even have somebody showing off their fantasy wrestling moves! And of course some of the The Den’s House Mistress’s will be attendance. I’m also potentially planning an exclusive cuckold party to follow the Femdom Funday party…..It’s still in the planning phase….cucks would y’all attend a private cuckold party?

Party detaials- BYOB, after care room, raffles, and 4 themed rooms for you to play! As always make sure to negotiate safe, sane and consentual play! Discounted Tickets for The Den’s subs will be available on eventbrite and I will post that link as soon as I list!

snap Me @AmazonGoddess10 to stay current on your favorite Giantess Goddess! I am also seeking volunteers for My party plz email Me to inquire how you can help & any questions you may have! lady.linni@protonmail.com
Currently seeking
-parking lot attendant
-dungeon monitors
-Tour Guides for new party goers showing them around The Den
-Clean up crew
-graphic designer for party flyer
-pansexual/bisexual Male Top/stunt cock for workshop/demos
-monitor for the snacks/drink table
Volunteers do get perks!

cbtluvr2009

Re: Its My Birthday Month! Serve a LEO Goddess! Over the hill on 7/31!

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:07 am

I had hoped to present myself to you before 7/31. Might you know what days you will be there now days?