Heavy Bottom for scene at Sunday Femdom Funday & update On Me Lady Linni

lady_linni

Heavy Bottom for scene at Sunday Femdom Funday & update On Me Lady Linni

Post by lady_linni » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi! I am helping Madame Rose find a heavy bottom for a scene where she is performing live at My next Sunday Femdom Funday!
She is quite a sadist so if you are not a masochist or have experience as a heavy bottom this is not for you.

Plz email lady.linni@protonmail if you’re interested or contact Madame Rose directly > yourmadamerose.com

The party is October 3rd, 4 PM at The Den. Advertisements and tickets will be available soon!

Also fun fact!
I just returned from DomConLA And had a great time! Ran into Mistress Belladonna 😍 Mistress MsMadyson was there as well but I left early and wasn’t able to catch her. 😔

However my good news is……i “plan” (things can change) on being home until the 3rd week of October….so there is no reason for you to miss your chance at submitting to Me! Unless of course I’m not your cup of tea which is absolutely OK! I consider myself in the middle of sensual and sadistic……Mind fucks is what I enjoy the most so mind fucking you into thinking I am going to do something that I am really not gets Me all the way off!! And I also like to incorporate florentine flogging, as well as sensory deprivation/play. Hope to be booked w/ some familiar faces as well as meet some new folks! I’m available for Multi hours, overnights, and totally play well with others if you’d like to add another Mistress or 2! 😘

Ilvballbusting

Re: Heavy Bottom for scene at Sunday Femdom Funday & update On Me Lady Linni

Post by Ilvballbusting » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:55 pm

I would love to be a bottom for future filming. Anything goes for you with me
I Lv ballbusting : :D

Ilvballbusting

Re: Heavy Bottom for scene at Sunday Femdom Funday & update On Me Lady Linni

Post by Ilvballbusting » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:53 am

I’m available in October too