Happy New Year

Porsche

Happy New Year

Post by Porsche » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:51 am

Happy New Year Saints and Sinners, a bounty of gratitude for all of you who have supported us, played with us, served us, learned with us, grew with us. We look forward to another year with you, as we go into our 19th year in Phoenix, AZ. You have been very good to us and we will continue to be very bad with you.
Whips & Kisses,
HeadMistressPorscheLynn

Virgin2lifestyle

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Virgin2lifestyle » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:04 pm

I am new here. Thanks for letting me join . I am a 62 yound male, lives in the Las Vegas area . I am submissive and love everything about it. 8 yrs. In the lifestyle 62 years young . Always willing to try new things and adventures. Not Camera shy . Willing to travel or host . Seeking like minded dominate woman , friendship, or personal property

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Mmmmmm - somehow "being bad together" sounds so "RIGHT" . I hope we all manage to find everything we "NEED". :twisted: :roll: Hoping for the privilege of presenting myself to some of the wonderful ladies there. very hopeul of doing so with Mistress Celene and Mistress Ash and, and, and..... :D

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:24 pm

Well we've made it in to February - that's a good start or at least a fair start. I doubt you can place me. I believe I have presented myself to various ladies there about 65 times in the last 15 years, So I am very grateful to you for the Den and many wonderful ladies. I have recently been told I am in the early stages of dementia and I have been told I shoud NOT drive. So I don't. As a result I doubt I will ever get over there again. As an addict that leaves me very "something unpleasant."

I have said enought but I do have a request if I may. Over the last year or so I mostly saw Mistress Celene and for the past few months I have seen Mistress Ash. Could you share the top part of this message with them and tell them I will really miss them. I am having to do things to myself that they did but it's not the same.

Thank you again and thank you for listening.