Happy Mother’s Day mistresses

unruly_at_times

Happy Mother’s Day mistresses

Post by unruly_at_times » Sun May 08, 2022 11:32 pm

Happy Mother’s Day to the real life moms, the make believe role play moms, and to those mistresses who overlap on that maternal Venn diagram :D

unruly_at_times

Re: Happy Mother’s Day mistresses

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon May 16, 2022 9:58 pm

Speaking of “make believe moms” I’d be delighted to role play a bratty cub Scout who gets a double dose of discipline from a strict no nonsense 1950s era DEN MOM and a mature GIRL SCOUT crush who is tickled to watch her favorite naughty boy get spanked and even more thrilled when the den mom puts a hairbrush in her hand and tells her to teach the little lad a lesson.
I’ll blush like a misbehaving 12 year old if any mistress dares answer this thread and speaks for one of the roles. I double dare you. Ha ha. Mistress may even choose who she wishes to partner with if she pleases, in the saga of the scolded scout earning his over the knee double trouble bare bottom paddling merit badge. (and I’ll book the session accordingly) I’m sure there can be some demonstration lessons on tying knots too. LOL. Love unruly

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Wed May 18, 2022 1:57 pm

Love this idea!

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Wed May 18, 2022 4:52 pm

I’m looking at the evening of Monday June 13th or on Tuesday June 14th as best possible dates to visit the den next. Porsche, as the head mistress of the den you’d certainly make an alluringly dominant den mom in this scenario (and to avoid type casting…a fine Girl Scout option too I imagine :-) ) but I won’t presume you were necessarily commenting to partake in the scene yourself. So I can await the first or next mistress reply to help put it all together, and/or your follow up response if you were actually entertaining the notion of being active participant yourself (or in lieu of that, perhaps just revealing to others that there is mischief afloat on the sub board that might need attention …ha ha). I’ll stay tuned and intrigued. (If no activity here, I’ll book a mistress or two the standard way but enjoy the banter and booking possibilities here as option A…lol) And as always I appreciate everything you and the ladies at the den do :oops: :)
Last edited by unruly_at_times on Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:33 pm

:lol:

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Update: I’ve booked this session with two of the dommes (the old school call and make appointment way). Looking forward to it :-)