Retire the Board?

Porsche

Retire the Board?

Post by Porsche » Wed May 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Helo, Saints and Sinners, thank you all for your kind words, questions and inquires. I really appreciate those of you who have used this sub board created about 20 years ago with the intent to have a way to communicate to the Mistress and staff at DOIAZ. I am truly disappointed that the Mistresses do not use this tool but alas it seems that instagram and twitter are the new tools for communicating. Maybe it is time to retire this Board?
I have tried to impress upon the Mistresses that you are all a captive audience:)
Let me know if this is a thing of the past or we should keep it up for those of you who do like to visit.
HeadMistressPorscheLynn

Sexcited

Re: Retire the Board?

Post by Sexcited » Thu May 04, 2023 7:27 am

I, for one, would be sorry to see it go. Have noticed and am disappointed that there aren't as many postings as in the past. Ideally it is a way to connect with everyone at one site and much better than trying to find everyone on Instagram and Twitter.

If the mistresses would post more, the subs would tune in on it more.

One thing I really used in the past was the schedules that were posted weekly and I think they attracted a lot of viewers who would then see all the other posts. Ivy was great at it! It's OK to phone in to see who is working this week and when, but that is a lot of info to take in.

It is also a great venue for news about special events.

The more these things are posted, the more use this site will get.

unruly_at_times

Re: Retire the Board?

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon May 08, 2023 7:55 pm

I understand if the board must be retired but I’d rather it survive even if under utilized. Here I can interact more anonymously than on Twitter and I’ve even managed to playfully set up scenes here a couple times that became sessions which was kind of fun too. I’d respect whatever decision and appreciate all the den offers but if casting an opinion im for keeping the board ideally. Thank u for asking