Time travel mishap fantasy puts brilliant scientist over the knee of no nonsense 1950s matriarch

unruly_at_times

Time travel mishap fantasy puts brilliant scientist over the knee of no nonsense 1950s matriarch

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:08 am

Fantasy scenario dreamed up for the new year

Brilliant scientist who invents time travel rocket tries to blast into the future but miscalculates and ends up traveling back in time with the added malfunction of being transformed into a youthful teenager due to a coding error and as the rocket crashes through a household window it splits up and morphs into the appearance of a slingshot and a stone leaving the time traveler appearing to be a naughty neighborhood boy caught red handed with a broken window looking to retrieve his slingshot and rock.To make it even more unfortunate the window is her college age daughters bedroom so the mom assumes the youth is a hooligan trying to impress her daughter.

Naturally the 1950s mom knows exactly how to deal with the presumed miscreant and puts him over her knee for a spanking in front of the daughter and the man’s far fetched fantastical tale of time travel is of course unconvincing. But alas while our protagonist fails to earn a Nobel prize he does earn an old fashioned disciplinary double soanking which might not be a total loss after all. In the unlikely event a mistress happens to read and respond I’ll dutifully schedule a session one on one with the 50s matriarch role or a double session with both roles if said mistress is intrigued.

Thank you for reading and happy new year.

Unruly and “unlucky” at time traveling 🤣

unruly_at_times

Re: Time travel mishap fantasy puts brilliant scientist over the knee of no nonsense 1950s matriarch

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:39 am

Retro headmistress in polka dot dress wielding wooden hairbrush > Nobel prize anyway. Does that count as a dare? Ha ha

SirAiden

Re: Time travel mishap fantasy puts brilliant scientist over the knee of no nonsense 1950s matriarch

Post by SirAiden » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:43 am

Love the creativity and imagination you’re got! I quite enjoyed reading that. Thank you for sharing that lovely fantasy
-Switch Aiden Charming

unruly_at_times

Post by unruly_at_times » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:49 am

Thank you. Would love if it spurred more of these types of posts as I’m sure our collective imaginations can help each of us learn from each other

SirAiden

Post by SirAiden » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:56 am

I like the way you think! I personally would like to see more posts like this one. Plus since everyone’s imaginations are so different, it’d be cool to see how interesting the posts become. Yours was already a scenario I hadn’t thought of before
-Switch Aiden Charming