The Board

Porsche

The Board

Post by Porsche » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Here is the latest update, I have figured out how to delete users. I have successfully deleted all the spam users that I could find tonite. We now have a much smaller board, just us real perverts. This board is for the DOIAZ family, that means people who play at the Den or who are interested in playing at the Den or real perverts who want to communicate with those of us who play at the Den. I would love to keep it that way. I will do my best to keep out unwanted users.
I am going to set up special categories for each Mistress so they will not have to post under my category. Remember I am learning to use a new board and teaching an old cat, new tricks is not the easiest thing to do.
Hang in there, the best is yet to come.
Always Yours, Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

paddleme

Re: The Board

Post by paddleme » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

You are the best. This board is shaping up (kinda like I need to shape up in the Big Room at your feet). Thanks for being so personable to us Den regulars!

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

No wonder we worship You! Hugs, Red Bottoms (aka bobby)
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 pm

HM Porsche,

Looks like it's going to be a chore keeping out the imposters and spammers. I see a number of them have joined again, all today. Hope you have a quick and easy "delete" key for them!

marstoy