Wanted: Training Slaves

Porsche

Wanted: Training Slaves

Post by Porsche » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

The Den has 2 new Doms in training, Mistress Sakura and Mistress Kate.
Sakure is an exotic redhead with hazel eyes and a fair complexion. She stands 5'6" with a slender, curvy physique.
Kate is an amazon goddess who stands 5'11" with a curvy physique. She has jet black hair, brown eyes and a light complexion.
These women are completely diferent in looks, personality and most certainly in what they will specialize in as a Domina.
We are seeking training slaves that are comfortable with domination, bondage, disicpline, fetishes, role play, medical, wrestling, etc.
As a training slaves, ALL play is still safe, sane and consensual. They will speak to you about your pains and pleasures in session.
As a training slave, your session tribute is waved by the house. I ask that you email me, the Head Mistress directly if you are willing to play.
I ask that you inform me of your availablity and how I can communicate with you, email is ok, cell phone is better.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, contact me directly at mistreslyn@aol.com or 602-340-1775.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Den,
Always Yours, Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

RobCal

Re: Wanted: Training Slaves

Post by RobCal » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Sounds like fun, sent you an email.

mont3400

Post by mont3400 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Miss

I sent an email and contact info. From Mont34002000

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 am

I will be emailing you. I have been there about 10 times over the last 6 years. I'd like to know more about how this will work

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm

A Big Thank out to all of you who have responded to the training slave need. I will be contacting you all very soon, most likely next week.
HM Porsche Lynn

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:37 am

i sent You an email and hope to hear from You soon. i recognized this opportunity some time ago and offered my services at that time. This is really a great way to go. Good choice! Hugs, Red Bottoms (aka bobby)
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

tompiek

Post by tompiek » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 am

Hello, will send email

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

HM Porsche,
Anxiously awaiting your invitation-instructions

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 am

Just checking to see if this idea has been dropped. Or have you already selected the lucky boys? Here's hoping to sell myself. I have had the privilege of submitting to quite a few of the ladies over the last 8 years. I have been treated to fire and ice, lots and lots of cbt and NT, of course some G/S. Ball busting is special. STOT although it is not something I am really fond of I know that most of the ladies find it quite amusing - and that is why we go there - to be put thru the paces for the ladies amusement. Of course sometimes that involves a lot of screaming and pleading for mercy. I also find humiliation to be quite a thrill - especially regarding the inadequacy of my man parts. Lest the above is misleading in any way, although I feel my level of intensity is pretty good - I am not into extreme. I know how to and will use safe words. Actually I hope to be pushed to where I need them.

Hopefully "yours" :?:

nikita

Post by nikita » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

You know where to look, Mistress. Just rejoined the submissive board.

Nikita