Wednesday 11/16

Leatherhiker

Wednesday 11/16

Post by Leatherhiker » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

I would like to return to the Den this Wednesday evening, which of the beauties will be playing that evening?

Leatherhiker

Leatherhiker

Re: Wednesday 11/16

Post by Leatherhiker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Mistress Ivy,

Could we make a plan for 7 pm Wednesday?
I have been in to see a variety of the talented and beautiful mistresses of the Den 16 times previously and have been excited, challenged and satisfied with each visit. Part of the thrill is not knowing exactly what is coming next, however your photo gallery is the image I look forward to, black leather cincher, gloves, thigh hi black leather boots. also enjoy the sensation of sound insertion, progressing to a 12 on one of my visits.
Oral and anal training, restraints, leather collar, wrist and ankle shackles, gag, nipple clamps....please use your imagination and creativity.
I like to get into the armoire in the salon and dress in boots and a few other items over my body stocking and then await your arrival.

What say you Mistress Ivy?

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Mistress Ivy,

I sincerely apologize for having to cancel our play time on such short notice :oops:
I arrived home from work and the time that was to be free had vanished...
Whoa what a disappointment; I had my i-pad open at work with your perfect ass covered alluringly in tight black leather shorts and black leather above the knee hi heeled boots to gaze at while I 'worked'...got worked up and hard is more accurate.
I would like the opportunity to reschedule. Do you do sessions on Tuesday or Thursday, usually I can get to the Den by 4:30.
Again I am sorry and now the anticipation will build and have to be kept in check

Leatherhiker

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Mistress Ivy,

So glad to receive another post from you. Does the 4:30-5:30 time period work for you tomorrow?
Do I need to also call to confirm tomorrow with the reception-manager?

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker