Good News!

Red Bottoms

Good News!

Post by Red Bottoms » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

Congratulations on the return of the submissive board! I/i have missed this forum during it's absence and welcome it back with open arms. Hopefully the interaction between the Mistresses of the Den and the slaves who worship them has been restored. This is very good news indeed. Thanks, B/bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

Porsche

Re: Good News!

Post by Porsche » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

bobby, good to hear from you slave. Remember that we are still working the kinks out but rest assured there is no one more prepared to work out the kinks, than me! Soon you will be confessing all of your dirty little secrets to your Mistress, so that she can administer the appropriate punishment. Do not think that you dirty deeds have gone on unnoticed. We have noticed and we are making a list, checking it twice
HM Porsche Lynn

Red Bottoms

Thursday evening...

Post by Red Bottoms » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Thanks for your prompt response H.M. Porsche. It is indeed a pleasure to once again have this form of communication with the Ladies of the Den. Hopefully You will have the Mistresses set up soon so They can join the conversation. i am sorry to hear that someone has been "squealing" on me about my behavior. i will report for punishment soon. Hugs, bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

classicmvbuff

Post by classicmvbuff » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello Everyone

I was surfing the net and stubbled upon this submissive board. This board looks new, was it just created? If so I wanted to thank all those responsible for taking the time, to create it.

I enjoyed reading Mistress Porsche Lynn post about posting our naughty secrets on here. I especially liked when you said you were making a list and checking it twice., like santa claus.

I agreed to the terms of submissive board and was a little confused about a few things and I wanted to ask first that I did not want to get in trouble for misunderstanding. I also hate to miss out on some fun because of misunderstanding the rules either.

When the warning about offensive and sexual content of the submissive board. Does that mean I cannot talk about things of a sexual nature or use profanity? Can I post adult pics, or lifestyle related web pics of fantasies?

I took it to mean that offensive language used to attack or hurt another person is not allowed. This does not include scene role play or exchanges between consensual parties.

A example of a violation would be someone posting that they were gay and then someone posts after them making all sorts of hurtful comments, these comments based on their prejudice. I take it that type of behavior would not be tolerated here. If this it is true I am glad. I personally believe in being open minded and not judgmental of those that differ from my personal sexual preferences.

Thank you

Classicmvbuff
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm

hmm, HM Porsche,
Is that a suggestion that there are now Santa's little helpers employed at the Den during the "off season" for the Jolly One?

Leatherhhiker :lol: