Sessions

azfootguy

Sessions

Post by azfootguy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 am

I was thinking about scheduling a session with a mistress for the first time but am a little nervous about sharing my fantasies. Any thoughts?

cbtluvr2009

Re: Sessions

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 pm

there may be some "limits" but i doubt the ladies would be shocked or upset by any fantasy you might possibly have. i say "GO FOR IT"

azfootguy

Post by azfootguy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

Mistress Alex, thank you for the advice. I will take it. Sometimes it feels easier to crawl in a hole than to explain myself, but... I suppose its not that bad!

See you soon. Happy New Year!

azfootguy

Post by azfootguy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:21 am

Cbtluver, I appreciate the reassurance and your probably right. I look forward to my first visit!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

AZ,

I have to say that you couldn't pick a better place to have a session. The ladies I have seen at the Den are all fantastic and professional. And, I agree that there probably aren't many things they haven't heard before, so be up front and honest. As a long time sessioner, my only caution is not to let your fantasies override reality and not to think with the wrong head. As long as you tell them you are new at the scene, I'm sure they'll take you under their wing and show you a great time. They may push, but won't get you into more than you can handle.

Go for it. It's fun!

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Footguy,

Mistress Bionca brings back a fond (very, very fond) memory of my earlier point. I'd had quite a bit of sub experience and in part of our session discussion said I enjoyed nipple work. She asked if I'd ever tried needles, which I hadn't, but apprehensively thought might be ok. Mistress Bionca got my needle virginity and let one huge genie out of my bottle. It was wild and she knew just how far to push me. Two needles in each nip the first time. I've since taken more but she's the one who started me and did it right!

marstoy

azfootguy

Post by azfootguy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you for all of the positive feedback. I actually mustered up the courage and paid a visit to the dungeon about two weeks ago. As promised... it was discreet, professional and I had an awesome time. In fact, my nipples are still tender from those dreaded nipple clamps... ouch! I would certainly go back. If I actually knew others that shared similar interests, I would recommend they pay a visit as well.

Thanks everyone!