My New Year's resolution requires training dummies

TinaMary

Re: My New Year's resolution requires training dummies

Post by TinaMary » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm

I am new and would like to extend my desire for flogging. If it will please you I will do as you ask. I am on my knees and looking up at you with eyes down.
T

mont3400

Post by mont3400 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

Hi Miss Alex

I am offering myself for needle play. I have done it before and I am very interested in serving. I have alot of extra skin to use. Are you also into elastrator play on the balls? I am on yahoo Mont34002000@yahoo.com or IM.

Thanks for your time Miss
needle slave

mont3400

Post by mont3400 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Hi Miss,

I am not sure if my new post was accepted. I would love to serve as your needle slave. I have had it done before and have medical training. I also hav alot of extra skin to use for needles. Are you into elastrator training for balls? I hope I can sevre you Miss..I am on Yahoo mail at mont34002000@yahoo.com and IM.

Thanks for your time Miss
neddle slave :D :o

subchuck

Post by subchuck » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Needles...sounds interesting!

boytoy4ms

Post by boytoy4ms » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 am

Hello Mistress Alex,
I would love to be a part of this adventure for I know you can expand my limits. Please let me know of any way I may be of an assistance to you Mistress. Thanks for the consideration.
boytoy Jacob

wynrc

Post by wynrc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I can volunteer as a training dummy.

wynrc

Post by wynrc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I can volunteer as a training dummy......

rxdanimal

Post by rxdanimal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Dear Mistress Alex,

I would be honored to have the chance to be your training dummy and to be a small part of making you an even more amazing mistress! I can think of nothing better than to be at your command and expanding your talents and abilities for all to enjoy. I look forward to serving you.

humbly,

dan

Red Bottoms

Post by Red Bottoms » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 am

It would be my pleasure to be one of Your dummies. my limits are needles and blades. Caning and flogging are A-OK, along with CBT, TT, and Anal Training! i am available during the day, 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. most days. i have been a customer of the Den for over seven years and have wanted to have a session with You for some time. How about now? Why not make an old man very happy? Hugs, B/bobby
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

classicmvbuff

Post by classicmvbuff » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello Mistress Alex

I would love to be one of your training dummies, If I may. I am a handicapped amputee and have played with MsIvy a lot. I mention this so you can talk to her and see if I would fit the type of training dummies you desire. I have a few limits and have a few extreme self destructive desires. I would be glad to discuss these in detail with you if I fit your needs. My email is classicmvbuff@yahoo.com and my yahoo messenger handle is classicmvbuff. I have a link on my profile that shows you my imagefap account and there a several pics of me on there.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Best of luck finding the training dummies you desire.

Love Chris :D :D
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.