Postings

cbtluvr2009

Postings

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 am

:idea: Wondering if it is ok to post some urls of some favorite femdom scenes. Especially of cbt or ballbusting of course. :lol: :idea:

cbtluvr2009

Re: Postings

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 am

Still wondering if it is ok to post some scenes from the web. I'd like to do so obviously but don't want to break any rules or get banned from this wonderful site. ???? Please advise. Thank you! :oops:

marstoy

Post by marstoy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 am

I probably don't get a vote, but if I did it would be no.

First, you aren't clear on what you mean- photos, links to Mistresses who do such scenes, videos, or what?

Second, I think this board is a place for the Den Mistresses and clients to post and have an interchange related to them.

Posting "favorite" scenes of some sort could open up a Pandora's box of people posting various scenes. That could lead, as it has over on Max Fisch, to links to news, political and other videos, and ruin the board. Max has become almost useless because of this. It already appears here that there's a problem with "trolls" signing up as members that the moderator has to clean out from time to time.

There are other good places to make such posts and put up photo/video links, so my input would be to put them there.

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks, for asking about posting some of your favorite scenes. The answer is no. I do not want anyone to post anything that is not directly Den related. This Board is really for our Den Family, yes, we consider you our Familia, kinky and perverted as we all may be, we are Family. This is why I do not allow advertisers nor do I advertise our Board anywhere. I hope you can appreciate my response. As Marstoy posted there are many different sites out there that will be happy to take your posts and I am certain that people will enjoy seeing them.
Sincerely, HM Porsche Lynn

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 am

I realized after marstoy's post that it would indeed be a bad idea and totally distract from the purpose of the site. please forgive this pervert for even having thought about it - but glad i had enough sense to ask. guess i will have to have one the the ladies to bust my balls - or perhaps simply submit for her to do as she pleased. :o :D :lol: