Bionca is Back

Porsche

Bionca is Back

Post by Porsche » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

I am pleased to announce that Mistress Bionca has returned to the Den of Indomitus, as a Domina.
She makes her official return this evening and will be available for sessions tonite, Wednesday nite and Thursday nite.
Her photos will be up as soon as possible. For those of you who do not remember or who are not familiar with her beauty and talents.
She is a redhead with big brown eyes and a suntanned complexion. She stands 5'5" with a curvy physique. She is a sensual sadist who enjoys corporal punishment, discipline, role play, medical play, fetishes and much more. She brings with her over 6 years of experience! If you would like to serve or play contact the Den directly for an appointment.
Enjoy! Head Mistress Porsche Lynn

marstoy

Re: Bionca is Back

Post by marstoy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Yay!!!!! Glad to hear it.

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Mistress Bionca was the first Mistress that I saw in the Den several years ago.
She made quite an impression and had me tied up in knots for a long time after my visit.
It's great to hear you are back.

Leatherhiker

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Mistress Bionca,
You are as lovely as I recall and the outfit is stunning, arousing, enticing. as it has been said the best things come in leather packages.
Thanks for uploading the photos, look forward to a session with you in the near future. ;)

Leatherhiker

marianassub

Post by marianassub » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 pm

I saw all the warm comments and the hot pictures, saw Mistress Bionca and I just wanted to thank her for caring enough to give me the challenging whipping I asked for and needed. It's a special exchange to go new places and put your well being in the capable hands of a woman like her. I was in sub space for days.

Leatherhiker

Post by Leatherhiker » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Mistress Bionca,
Stunning black leather and those BOOTS, wow. I also notice that you are a Rottie owner, what great animals, how about a photo shoot with you in your black leather and your puppie 8-) .
What is your schedule for the next couple of weeks...I need another session with a beautiful Mistress, stunningly in command of her sexuality and confident in her ability to make her subject quiver with anticipation and squirm awaiting whatever comes next.

Devotedly,
Leatherhiker