Mistress Ivy's schedule 01/30/12-02/05/12

RobCal

Re: Mistress Ivy's schedule 01/30/12-02/05/12

Post by RobCal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 am

Will you be in this Wednesday the 8th Mistress Ivy? Craving your control & use..rob

classicmvbuff

Re: Mistress Ivy's schedule 01/30/12-02/05/12

Post by classicmvbuff » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 am

Hello Mistress Ivy

I tried looking for you on collarme but your profile was not their anymore. I am the handicapped amputee, we had a scene at the Den just a last month. I wished to talk to you about another session and ask you a few questions.

I was thinking about working with you for future session costumes. I mean if you had all but one piece,maybe I could purchase that missing piece for the scene. If I knew your size I could purchase it. On eXtreme restraints they have some heels that are women's size 5 through 16. I am not familiar with women's dress sizes and do not know what yours is. I also was looking at one of the semitransparent latex skirts on there. I thought you would look great in it but it seems to only have one size.

Do you have specific email address at the den or some alternate way of contacting you? I used to do so through collarme and would like to do so again if I may. I can be reached on yahoo, fetlife, imagefap, or collarme. My yahoo email is classicmvbuff@yahoo. com my user name is classicmvbuff everywhere but collarme. I did a typo when reregistering for that site and did not realize I forgot the "c" until some friends had added me.
The beating shall continue until the moral improves.