President's Day

amanda

President's Day

Post by amanda » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm

EVERYONE (or nearly so) is in the house on Monday. Seems like a good day to call for a special session.
We'll even bring back the $100 session!
Several of us have been celebrating birthdays lately so we are all primed for spanking.
Been wanting to see more than one mistress at a time? This is your day! With 11 Mistresses on hand surely there is someone for your submissive desires.
Been wanting public humiliation? We have a crowd for you today.

You know the number. You know this is a rare opportunity.
Mistress Amanda

Porsche

Re: President's Day

Post by Porsche » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 pm

OMG, what a fantastic way to celebrate Presidents Day. We will be running the special all day and all night, but only on Monday Feb 20th for President's Day. And by the way Mistress amanda is right, almsot everybody will be in the House, including me.
HM Porsche Lynn

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 am

I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited - so glad I checked the site this morning. I will be there about 11:30. Been planning on seeing Mistress Ivy for the first time with her. So that is my first choice but I know every lady is very special. She had a post emphasizing how she liked having one by the bOH boooooy! So glad I checked the site this morningalls and that so excited me. Hopefully this sets up a reservation but will try to call about 11:00 as soon as I get off work. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!! :oops: :lol: :D

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

Oh my - what a great great session. I had the privilege of presenting myself to Mistress Octavia and a new Mistress (forgive me, I am horrible with names - note that I came to believe you are just new at the Den, you are good). LOTS of BB (heavy), humiliation, electricity (TENS and Violet Want) - etc! I didn't realize it right after word but shortly after leaving I realized that the endorphins were truly kicking in - actually increasing over a couple hours. Not exactly subspace but a nice reminder. Thank you ladies. Absolutely fabulous! :D :) ;) :shock:

Porsche

Post by Porsche » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:16 pm

I want to thank everyone that visited the Den on President's Day and made our special a huge success. If you missed the spontaneous special on Mon Feb 20, keep watching. I will from time to time place specials on the sub board on Sun evening, whihc is another good reason to check the sub board. Remember, this sub board is for our special familia, so these specials do not go out to the general public. It's our way of showing our gratitude for your patronage. If you have any suggestions for speicals please send them my way.
HM Porsche Lynn

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

@cbtluvr2009 - It's Mistress Madeline, and I had a great time with you as well! You were too cute - winking at me on the sly and smiling the whole time! I'd be happy to zap you again anytime ;)

- Miss Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

MissMadeline

Post by MissMadeline » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

@cbtluvr - I got your PMs! Very sweet and complimentary, I appreciate it :) Unfotunately, PMing is turned off, so I can't reply. If you need to get hold of me, just go ahead and make a new thread on the regular board.

- Mistress Madeline
Find me on Fetlife : MstressMadeline
Available for sessions at the Den

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Will PMs be turned back on or did someone misuse it and now everyone does without?