Mistress Alex"s Schedule

Red Bottoms

Re: Mistress Alex"s Schedule

Post by Red Bottoms » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh dear! I/i have been eagerly awaiting Your return from vacation only to find out I/i have missed You this week. When will Your next schedule be posted? I/i have never played with You before but I/i am a familiar fixture at the Den. I/i am looking forward to serving You.

All the best,

Red Bottoms (aka bobby)
A sneer, a snarl, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

RobCal

Post by RobCal » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 am

Mistress Alex wrote:I'm itching to get back into the Den this week! Who is going to be my next playtoy?
XoXo,
M. Alex
Oh Mistress Alex, I've been thinking of you since you watched me having a session with Mistress Ivy...was to hot to have such a beautiful woman watching me being used. I will be calling for a session with you soon! Rob

HCBresson

Post by HCBresson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 am

Hello Mistress Alex,
I've never met with you but I've always wanted to. I know it's not on the schedule, but you're not going to happen to be in the Den tonight are you? I'd love to play! ;)

jerseyjohnny

Post by jerseyjohnny » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Mistress Alex - It's Jersey Johnny. I tried to PM you but it wont let me. Thank you for an awesome session.

I would like to schedule with you again and have you bring in what we talked about. Please let me know if that is possible for this Wednesday (an evening session). Please PM me if you can.

I can't wait to hear from you and see you again with a little (or hopefully big) present from home :)

JJ

quicksandy21

Post by quicksandy21 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Hello Mistress Alex
I have been coming to the Den for some time now but have not had the pleasure of having a session with you. I was curious if you would be interested in a role play/tickle torture session. Just wanted to touch base with you so as not to waste your time. Thanks in advance for you consideration, I intended to private message you but did not see that option any more.
Thank You!

quicksandy21

Post by quicksandy21 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello Mistress Alex,
Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to PM you with the scenario I have in mind or should we just discuss it before our session. Please let me know what your prefer. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks Again!