Madeline returns to DOIAZ

Porsche

Madeline returns to DOIAZ

Post by Porsche » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello Saints and Sinners, Happy New Year to everyone. May you all be blessed with happiness, health, humor, hope and harmony this year. The Den is proud to announce the return of Mistress Madeline! Madeline is an amazing Domina-experienced, educated, skilled with a positive attitude an approach to all things in life and in the dungeon. We are ecstatic to have her return. She will be with us for a limited time and availability. Madeline will be available at the Den by special appointment only, please contact the Den directly at 602-340-1775 for her schedule.
We have also had some wonderful visiting Dominas recently- Veronica L'Amour, Eva Sterling and will be hosting Domina Eva Cruz from LosAngeles in April. Stay tuned for dates.
We will also have some new Dominas joining us as Staff very soon as well.
Our WebMistress is working away on the re-design of the website-we are making it smart phone friendly and adding some groovy video clips.
Many new and exciting things are happening at the Den this year, we invite you to visit us.
See you in the Dungeon,
HMPorscheLynn

cbtluvr2009

Re: Madeline returns to DOIAZ

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am

I am extremely excited :D I hope that her email address is still good - I just sent her one (I hope)

What wonderful news. I hope her time there will not be extremely limited.

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 am

Well I'd like to share a couple things.

3 1/2 years ago Mistress Madeline helped me celebrate my 68th birthday. And she made it extra special. She had me bend over for 68 swats and made me count them 10 at a time. Only instead of swatting my but, she aimed a bit lower than that and above my thighs into a very sensitive area. If I remember right, the whole den echoed with my howls.

Then she disappeared for 3 years. However she recently returned. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! <<< smile >>>. I pulled all kinds of strings and managed to get away for a friendly "visit". Well this time we did numerous wonderful things because she is wonderful. But what I most want to share is that during the session I told her that the pain is not what makes a session special -

Code: Select all

[color=#0040FF]it's hearing a lady laugh and giggle while I moan, groan, and scream[/color]
[/size]. She thought I was just "pooh poohing her" -- but for me and many other guys, the privilege and thrill of presenting ourselves for a lady's amusement is what it is REALLY about!!!

Also while there, a trainee joined us and she also delighted me by her giggles as Mistress Madeleine did her thing. I think the trainee was Terra, or Tehra, or ?????. Sorry, this now 71 year old man has a short memory along with some of his body parts.

So if anyone wants to know - I truly recommend that you see her ---- and of course all the Ladies there are very special as well.

Just sharing this has been a delight for this perverted boy. Thankful that there are some perverted ladies at the Den (may I call them perverted?)

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:46 am

Wow - over 300 visits and no comments. I am surprised.