Yesterday - Wed 7/25

cbtluvr2009

Yesterday - Wed 7/25

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:41 am

Well it was 5 months before Christmas and I was granted an early present.

I was granted the privilege of presenting myself to Mistress Anita so she could have fun with me and be greatly amused. I believe she truly was happy having me there. And of course I was truly thrilled.

My session of course included plenty of CBT (she enjoyed my moans, groans, and screams) and I enjoyed her giggles. There was lots of humiliation - especially centered around "SPH" but just my uselessness in general. There was some body worship. I have medication that causes my mouth to be dry and she was so kind to allow me to drink water - at the end of the session she helped prevent dehydration by sharing a voluminous GS. Of course the session ended sooner that I would have liked ( I really wanted her to adopt me and take me home, but........) :D

Fortunately I had little problem walking afterward but for some reason I had a strange headache. Some ibuprofen took care of that but I am sure it was another gift from her.

I bet you can tell that I will be there FOR HER AMUSEMENT again. I wish it could be daily. :D :) ;) :lol:

cbtluvr2009

Re: Yesterday - Wed 7/25

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:14 am

Surprised. Posted 8 days ago and there have been a lot of views buy no comments.

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:02 pm

cbtluvr, thank you so much for sharing this post and your wonderful time with Mistress Anita, that oh so beautiful Ebony Queen. I am so jealous, i cant wait to experience her myself, in person.

I was reluctant to post anything in regards to it, but since you asked, i hope you dont mind me asking for a little more details, if it is not too personal.

I am sure she enjoyed and was amused playing and torturing you and your balls.

You said she helped prevent you from dehydration by sharing a voluminous GS. Is that short for Golden Shower? I never had one, experienced that, can you describe how it is done. If it was a golden shower, that was so kind of her, and so damn Hot. Just thinking about that, gets me all worked up. She shared her precious fluids with you, to keep you well and hydrated. You are one lucky slave. I can only imagine how pleasurable this all was, for you and her, and all for her amusement.

She truly is beautiful, a ebony queen and i cant wait to hear more of your experiences with her, for her Amusement!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

You are quite right mjordanslave. GS was for golden shower. I laid down on the floor with pads do protect the floor. She proceeded to stand directly over me and directed her golden nectar directly into my mouth. I absolutely love golden showers and have had them many times. But she just kept on going and going and at times I had difficulty swallowing rapidly enough. I've never been blessed so favorably. I don't know how she held it all until the end of the session. What a wonderful way to end it. I have a fantasy that someday I will be blessed with a GS while fully dressed and get drenched head to toe and that I will be instructed to go to WalMart or someplace and return and turn in something I've been instructed to buy and bring back.

Thank you for commenting - greatly appreciated. :D :lol:

mjordansslave

Post by mjordansslave » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Thank you for sharing more CBTluvr, that sounds very hot. Sorry about my ignorance on it, but was not sure about GS and wanted to clarify, so thanks again for sharing more details about it. It sounds so hot and quite the fantasy you have about it. I think i might want to experience something similar too!

And yes, you have been so blessed, blessed favorably!

cbtluvr2009

Post by cbtluvr2009 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:35 am

Unfortunately she has not been on the schedules since then. Darn, I really thought she was great.